Superscript footnote numbers throughout the pages on this site refer to the documents numbered below.
- The Deaths and Memoranda pages of my great-aunt Bea's Bible
- New Brunswick-based volunteer genealogy researcher Wiley F. WAUGH
- The PANB Online Database Search web site
- An email from a David FINNAMORE in Toronto about the history of IRISH FINNAMORES
- Large amount of data compiled by Stanley Corey of Green Valley, Arizona, which he had obtained from Leatha Sisson, who had collected it beginning in the 1950s, continuing perhaps into the 1970s.
- FINNAMORE family story given by Edith FINNAMORE, daughter of Charles W. and Melissa (LAWSON) FINNAMORE, to the Genealogical Scrapbook of Southern Victoria County 1978 Historical Project.
- Photocopied pages from the Carleton Sentinel in the 1930s, sent to me by Valerie FINNAMORE of New Brunswick.
- The LDS Family Search online database.
- SSDI, the Social Security Death Index.
- Rootsweb: New Brunswick, York Co. Cemetery records online, Marysville United Church Cemetery (formerly Methodist).
- Rootsweb, miscellaneous. See link at entry on Alphabetical List page.
- Photo copy of a few pages about the ALLEN clan from book, Old Burying Ground, Vol. II by Isabel Louise Hill.
- Valerie FINNAMORE of Fredericton, New Brunswick by email correspondence.
- Various Family Tree Maker user pages.
- Judy Arnold and Sharon Pickett of Minnesota by email correspondence.
- Mary (SAUNDERS) CALLNAN, grand-daughter of Alice FINNAMORE, by email correspondence.
- Frank LAWSON by email correspondence.
- Scans of hard copies of a family record made by ?, sent to me by Mary (SAUNDERS) CALLNAN.
- Larry McCREA, great grandson of John and Susan McCREA, by email correpsondence.
- Ruth FINNAMORE of Vancouver, British Columbia by email correspondence.
- Testimony of immediate family members, personal knowledge.
- Dick KENNY of Hampton, VA, USA, a descendant of Charles & Laura Alberta (POND) FINNAMORE, by email correspondence.
- Family ZU
- Email correspondence with Sharon Prickett
- JPG files of scans of various documents sent to me through email by Sharon Prickett. Documents include Canadian Census, death certificates, and the like.